Areas of Expertise
Have experience on both sides of the equation and a good sense for what the market will bear.
PPWhat can you say about someone who has the courage to start an airline? I met Wade before Surfair had wings (pun intended). He was just arriving at the accelerator - Surfair had a different name and only a few people getting ready to give it a go. Wade had such an incredible vision, perspective, passion that I invited myself to invest. He is a class act (and so is his family). I look forward to working together for the next 50 years or so.
MBWade was attentive to the particularities of the project and demonstrated a concern for and commitment to his clients. Wade's work was creative and timely. He is consistent and reliable in his work. I am impressed and pleased with his work.
ECWade is a brilliant, inspiring leader. He approaches market problems with such natural awareness of the problems and opportunities that people can't help but want to join him on his quest to disrupt the market and create change. He works tirelessly and seems to simply not know what it means to give up. I've regularly sought Wade's advise and consider myself lucky to be able to do so in the future - he is emblematic of the type of person I hope to surround myself with.
CCIn addition to his incredible enthusiasm, positivity, and creativity, Wade has a tremendous ability to understand the complexities of any industry. Wade was and will continue to be a huge asset to any team that he works with.
JKWade is a true visionary. Inspiring, motivating and capable. As Surf Air's CEO and Founder he created a winning team to bring to fruition his vision. I was very fortunate to to have worked with Wade in creating a revolutionary idea in business aviation travel.
JDThe first time I met Wade, I could tell he was a sharp and likeable person. He took an idea of a revolutionary airline concept and turned it into reality. As one of the original pilots with Surf Air, it was a huge honor to work aside Wade to make Surf Air a great airline. He always treated all his employees, business partners, our members, and everybody he came in contact with as if they were part of his family. Under his leadership he disrupted the airline industry and created something wonderful. I would highly recommend Wade to any organization, as he would be a valuable asset.
DHWade was a pleasure to work with. He is focused, intelligent, quick with analysis and has excellent people skills. Wade was founding CEO at Surf Air. He recruited and led a diverse team of people with complimentary skills, backgrounds, cultures and experience to form an industry-leading team that revolutionized short-haul travel in the US. Succeeding where many others had not, he co-founded an airline, raised funding, formed a team, purchased airplanes, achieved FAA certification and flew revenue passengers all in twelve months from series A funding to first revenue flight. A great achievement. I can recommend Wade as an invaluable asset to any organization he chooses.
- Health Sectors
- Medical Devices, Digital Health, Biotech, Health IT, Diagnostics
Surf Air | January 2012 - March 2014
Co-founded the all-you-can-fly airline with my brother, David Eyerly. Currently based in Santa Monica, CA we offer 18 flights a day connecting the LA basin with Silicon Valley.
Senior Business Consultant
Summit Solutions, LLC | August 2011 - January 2012
Process Improvement/Efficiency expert for a government client. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Defense Intelligence Agency | April 2009 - August 2011
I watch defense economics for the DIA, focusing on Europe/NATO.
Defense Intelligence Agency | May 2007 - April 2009
• Conduct Debriefings with Law Enforcement. • Serve as liaison between the Law Enforcement community and the US Department of Defense. • Brief the White House/President’s Office of National Drug Control Policy and the South Texas High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas Conference.
National Finance Committeeman
Mitt Romney for President 2008 | October 2006 - May 2007
• First-Ballot, and Statesman level fundraiser • Honored as Featured Speaker for recruitment and fundraising. • Worked on National Advisory Board for Students for Mitt, including contributing substantively to the website, recruitment effort, and program kick-off/development.
Graduate Intern, Office of International Trade and Diplomacy
Governor's Office of Economic Development - Utah | June 2006 - January 2007
• Coordinated the movement for attendees to the ASEAN Nation’s conference in Salt Lake City, hosted by the Governor. Seven ambassadors and three national representatives attended. • Supported Governor’s 2006 trade mission to China • Represented the State to a delegation from our sister province in China. • Coordinated a visit from Mitsui's CEO to Utah.
Project Manager - Media Consultant
Dine Policy Institute | May 2006 - May 2007
• Developed and managed comprehensive media plan, including display, web, print, TV, and Radio. • Trained professional media staff, conducting a seminar on techniques for earned media and working with the press. • Wrote, directed, shot, and developed television advertisement
FINCA International | May 2006 - May 2007
• Developed research model for statistical analysis of business training opportunities. • Directed in-country field research, training 3 survey collectors, and orchestrating response efforts.
Director of Membership and Corporate Partnerships
International Economic Alliance | April 2005 - July 2005
• Responsible for sales of new corporate contracts. • Managed relationships with strategic partners. • Represented IEA at Russian Economic Forum in London, England • Attended European Bank of Reconstruction and Development’s annual meetings in Belgrade, Serbia.
VP Press Advance
Bush-Cheney '04 | June 2003 - January 2005
• Worked OVP Advance: Official travel, Campaign travel, press logistics/event site management. • Raised money for BC’04 under Bush ‘Ranger’ and ‘Maverick’ programs. • Joined BC’04 VP Advance in June 2004: Campaign travel, managing press logistics.
Media Tracking Account Executive
Federal News Service | August 2002 - June 2003
• Tracked media for clients, including print, web, radio and television exposure. • Provided quantified and accessible results to measure media presence. • Responsible for 48% of new corporate contracts 4th quarter, 2002. • Pitched and sold the largest client in the world for media tracking services: the US Postal Service.
Brigham Young University
Certificate | Global Management | 2006 - 2007
Brigham Young University
MPP | Public Policy - International Economic Development | 2005 - 2007
Central Missouri State University
BA | International Economic Policy and Cross Cultural Relations | 1996 - 2002